Valentine's Day is coming up and if you don't already have reservations then you might want to get on it now, but don't worry because a ton of restaurants have deals that will help you save some change.
Here are some of our favorite restaurants that are offering deals on or around Valentine's Day:
- Bonefish Grill - Get Surf and Turf with Lobster Thermidor any time between February 7-17.
- Boston Market - Boston Market is offering two Rotisserie Prime Rib individual meals for $29.99 or $5 off any Family Meal at all U.S. locations; coupon is required and available via eBlast at BostonMarket.com (coupon will be live starting Monday, February 11).
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill - Get three different four-course dinner selections for two starting at $45.
- California Pizza Kitchen - Dine on their “Sweet Deal for Two,” which includes a choice of an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert for $35.
- Chick-fil-A - Chick-fil-A is offering nuggets, cookies and minis in the shape of a heart. These special trays will be available at participating restaurants beginning Monday, January 21, until February 28, while supplies last. Availability varies by location, so please check with your local restaurant to confirm.
- Hooters - Hooters will give you free boneless wings to anyone who comes in and shreds a photo of their ex.
- Olive Garden - Order their special Valentine’s Day to-go deal with breadsticks, soup or salad, a shareable entree for two and a shareable dessert for $35.
( The Daily Meal )
Photo: Getty Images