We’re always hearing about how women aren’t treated as equals in the workplace, but that doesn’t necessarily hold true at all companies. There are plenty of companies that do a lot to make sure there is gender parity in the office, and a new report reveals which ones are doing it the best.
- “Fortune” and Great Places to Work have come out with their annual list of the Best Places to Work For Women.
- They analyzed feedback of more than 1.2 million employees, 640,000 of whom were women.
- The report noted four things workplaces could do to make themselves attractive to talented female employees including:
- Meet the baseline of fair pay and promotions.
- Provide a healthy psychological workplace.
- Offer meaningful work.
- Offer flexible work environments—remote, onsite, or hybrid
- As for the best company for women, Hilton tops the list for a second year in a row, boasting 51.13% of women in management roles, and another 36.76% in executive/manager position.
Top 10 Best Places to Work For Women
(click here for the Top 100)
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- American Express
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Slalom Consulting
- White Glove Community Care
- The Progressive Corporation