It’s no secret that traveling has been a chore lately, thanks to mask mandates, canceled flights and unruly passengers. But some airlines are doing a better job than others at giving passengers a pleasant flying experience and now a new report reveals which ones are the best.
- WalletHub has come out with their list of 2022’s Best Airlines.
- They judged the nine largest U.S. carriers, plus two regional carriers on 16 different factors.
- Those factors include such things as cancelation and delay rates, baggage mishaps, cost in relation to amenities, in-flight comfort and more.
- Topping the overall list is Delta Airlines, which earned a score of 70.48.
- Not only was Delta singled out as the Best Overall Airline, it also earned high marks as the Most Reliable Airline, and ties with SkyWest and Envoy as the Best Airline for Pets.
- Frontier tops the list for Cheapest Airline, while Alaska Airlines is the Safest, JetBlue is the Most Comfortable, and SkyWest is the Least Complained About Airline.
WalletHub’s 2022 Best Airline Rankings
- Delta Airlines
- Hawaiian Airlines
- Alaska Airlines
- Envoy Air
- Spirit Airlines
- SkyWest Airlines
- United Airlines
- Frontier Airlines.
- JetBlue Airways
- American Airlines
- Southwest Airlines