Alright, Father's Day is Sunday. Two days left to get Pop's something. Actually 2.5 if you go Sunday morning before you hang out with him. I hope you didn't get him another tie or another picture of the two of you. That's my go-to. There were a few years where I didn't know what to get my father so I just repackaged an old photo of us when I was a kid. LOL. I only did it like 2ce, ok!
Anyway, these are some absolute horrible gift ideas for Dad on Sunday (unless you don't like your dad, in that case go for it!)
- Retirement Home Doormat. Well, on second thought...that's kinda funny
- The book "52 Things Kid Needs from Dad". Ok that's sweet, but I'd never read it LOL
- "Best Dad in the World T-Shirt" Too cliché but a good gag gift.
- The BEER BELLY. This one I don't agree with either. It's like a satchel that goes under your clothes and you can smuggle beer into games and concerts. I know about 5 people off the top of my head that would LOVE that!
- "The BBQ Big Boy." Just GOOGLE IT...but not when the kids are around.
- A laser cut clear paperweight. You know its like a Hallmark crystal thing with a picture of the two of you. Yeah no, hard pass.
This is from COSMO and its from like 7 years ago, but most of these still apply!