A few months ago I said I'd do this regularly... and then it became exhausting going back and looking through all my accounts for what I bought.
BUT I'M DOING IT NOW!
Mostly because my shopping was alarmingly low in July. There was a solid 10 days where I received ZERO packages. That's a new record.
Here's what I did buy, though! [With pictures of some of the items below!]
- Vaccuum storage bags so I could empty out all the huge boxes of winter clothes at my front door that I swore I would eventually take to storage, shrink them down, and put them under my bed.
- A portable AC unit to use in our massive tent. We've been sleeping in it a lot since we don't like going in people's homes or getting Ubers in coronavirus times. I haven't tried it in the tent yet, but it did produce some very cold air when I tested it in my apartment.
- Aloe+Coconut oil lotion. The internet told me it was best for after-sun and blurring tan lines. Verdict is still out.
- 200 jello shot cups because I've become addicted to making different jello shot concoctions
- Stud earrings with screwbacks so I stop losing them in the water
- Light up letters for the wedding that is now postponed. They're pretty legit for the price... but I don't know how long they last.
- Dalmation print underwire bathing suit top
- Dalmation print skirt [really really excited about this one]
I can't even believe that's all I bought.. and the only thing I returned was an extra AC unit! *gasp* Record-breaking month.