I assume that you've noticed that it's been insanely hot the past couple days here in The Capital Region. Actually, it's been over 90 degrees the past 3 days and we're looking at another hot day on Tuesday. On top of the heat, we're also dealing with very dry conditions in the area. Fire officials in the the Capital Region are warning people about starting accidental brush fires with bonfires and fireworks.
The dry conditions that we have been dealing with lately make it very easy for an ember from a bonfire or sparks from fireworks to set the dry grass on fire in an instant. Even if you're going to cook on your grill, you have to be extra careful right now.