- Starting today if you attempt to write a nasty response on Twitter, the platform will prompt you to think twice.
- One catch, the algorithm can only detect curse words or hateful remarks in English.
- Once it detects your unsavory word or words, it will ask you to reconsider sending the tweet.
- You can delete, edit or if you meant what you said, you can still send the tweet.
- The platform is still working out the kinks between a mean reply, sarcasm and friendly banter.
- In early testing the platform found that when prompted, 34% of people changed their response.
Photo: Getty Images