Not a shocker here, but according to WalletHub, Connecticut is the 9th most expensive state in America for car insurance.
Other Key Findings:
- Full coverage car insurance costs 131% more than minimum coverage in Connecticut, on average.
- 16-year-olds pay 473% more for car insurance than 55-year-olds in Connecticut, on average.
- Drivers with a DUI pay 133% more for car insurance than drivers with a clean record in Connecticut, on average.
- 61 million Americans have reduced their car insurance coverage due to COVID-19.
- 105 million Americans say they’re not getting their money’s worth from their car insurance.
- 55 million Americans have second thoughts about owning a car due to COVID-19.
Photo: Getty Images
More from wallethub here: