This study is from Advisor Smith. You can get the whole study here: https://advisorsmith.com/data/fittest-cities-and-states-in-america/
- Connecticut received a total fitness score of 60.7,
- compared with an average score of 49 across the states.
- The number of residents with normal weight (BMI) was
- 32%, compared to the national average of 31%.
- An average of 76% of residents exercised once in the
- last month, 53% participated in aerobic exercises, and 39% participated in strength training.
Photo: Getty Images