Our 28th annual Stuff-A-Bus, powered by Planet Fitness, is November 15th and 16th at the Hamden Plaza.
We’ll be collecting frozen turkeys, monetary donations, and non-perishable food items, all to benefit the Connecticut Food Bank.
You can help make a difference this Thanksgiving, at our 28th annual Stuff-A-Bus at the Hamden Plaza, powered by Planet Fitness.
If you’d like to volunteer for Stuff a Bus, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Live broadcast schedule: Thursday & Friday (11/15 & 11/16)
- 6a – 10a: Vinnie
- 10a – 3p: Ashley
- 3p – 7p: Adam
- 3p – 7p: KG
- 3p – 7p: Dibble
List of Thanksgiving items needed:
- Frozen Turkeys (not fresh!)
- Grocery store gift cards / Cash ($1 can make 2 meals, or $10 can feed a person for a full week)
- Dry stuffing mix (box or package)
- Canned vegetables (green beans, corn, etc.)
- Canned fruit (pears, peaches, pineapple, etc.)
- Cranberry Sauce
- Canned yams
- Bottled/canned gravy
- Dry and canned beans
- NO FRESH TURKEYS OR NO FRESH PRODUCE