New surveys come out AAAAALLLLL the time! I think I'm gonna start a new segment on my show called "SURVEY SAYS" and talk about a new survey every night.
Tonight's new survey details how women spend about two and a half hours a day just worrying! That equals about one solid month a year which begs the question...would you sacrifice one month of your life to "worrying" to have eleven months absolutely WORRY FREE?
A new survey finds:
- Women spend an average of two and a half hours a day worrying.
- That translates to about a full month of worrying each year.
- That’s much more than men, who worry just an hour and a half each day.
- 10% of men say they spend no time at all worrying.
- 64% of women say they have periods in their life where they feel constantly worried.
- As for the things they worry most about:
- What's going on in the world at the moment
- Not getting enough sleep
- Financial worries
- Putting on weight
- A relative or friend's bad health
- Getting older
- Family safety
- Your appearance
- Being late or running out of time to do something
But even with all this worrying, the one thing many aren’t worrying about is their health.
- 57% of women say all this worry leads to them neglecting their own health.
- 72% have actually not paid attention to their health symptoms, blaming them on stress and tiredness.
Source: SWNS Digital
PHOTO: Getty Images