Here we go.
New tax, October 1st.
On food for "immediate consumption" - e.a. fast food.
- Ice cream cones and cups
- Salads sold at salad bars
- Rotisserie chicken
- Bags of chips or popcorn less than 5 ounces
- Cookies, donuts, bagels and pastries (unless 6 or more are bought)
- Soup sold in containers of 8 ounces or less
- Pie or cake by the slice
- Pizza, whole or by the slice
- Meal replacement bars
- Hot dogs served on a bun or heated
- Popcorn kept warm for purchase
- All beverages with sale of a taxable meal