Credit: The Little Theatre of Manchester
The Little Theatre of Manchester is hosting a free open house on Saturday. May 8 from 10 to 11 a.m. to share its plan for reopening Cheney Hall, the theatre’s office and performance space, from its nearly 15-month closure during the COVID-19 pandemic. Pre-registration at www.cheneyhall.org is required for this event.
The Open House on May 8 from 10 to 11 a.m. will showcase all of the safety and health measures LTM has put in place to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Guests will be guided through new entry procedures and get to preview the new seating arrangements. Staff and volunteers will be on hand to discuss the first play of 2021, WALTER CRONKITE IS DEAD, and plans for future events, plays, and musicals.
The list of currently scheduled activity at Cheney Hall includes:
- OPEN HOUSE on Saturday, May 8 from 10 to 11 a.m., Pre-Registration Required
- BREWS AND BLUES Outside on Cheney Hall’s patio, featuring members of LTM’s Pit Band & beer from Labyrinth Brewing Company, on Friday, May 14 at 6 p.m.
- BEACH BOYS TRIBUTE PERFORMANCE by The Driftwoods on Saturday, May 15 at 7 p.m.
- THE GORDON LIGHTFOOT & JIM CROCE TRIBUTE by Rainy Day People on Saturday, May 22 at 7 p.m.
- SIMON AND GARFUNKEL TRIBUTE PERFORMANCE by The Guthrie Brothers on Friday, May 28 at 7 p.m. INSIDE
- WALTER CRONKITE IS DEAD, a play by Joe Calarco. Two opinionated women (one from a “Red State,” one from a “Blue”) are stuck in an airport. Check out this insightful comedy to find out who is left standing. Playing June 11 through June 20, Friday & Saturday at 7:30 p.m. inside Cheney Hall and Saturday & Sunday at 2 p.m. outside on Cheney Hall’s patio.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.cheneyhall.org or call 860-647-9824.