• People join Walk MS to raise awareness and funds that change the world for everyone affected by multiple sclerosis.
• MS attacks the brain and spinal cord. It’s the most common neurological disease leading to disability in young adults.
• A new study funded by the National MS Society shows more than twice as many people in the U.S. are living with MS than previously thought.
• We don’t know what causes MS, and we haven’t yet discovered a cure. But we are getting closer.
• The funds raised at Walk MS are making a difference, and we will do whatever it takes to accelerate breakthroughs since twice as many people need a cure.
• Walk MS brings communities together, creating teams with friends, loved ones and co-workers to rally around those we care about, and end MS forever.
• Walk MS connects people living with MS and those who care about them.
• Together, with our family, friends and communities, we’re making a difference.
• It will take all our passion, determination and fundraising to end MS forever.
• Together, we can change the world for people with MS.
• Register today, start a team and raise funds atwalkMS.org.
• Together, we are stronger.
Walk MS 2019
Walk MS: East Hartford, April 27, 2019
Walk MS: Stamford, April 27, 2019
Walk MS: Torrington, April 28, 2019
Walk MS: Waterford, April 28, 2019
Walk MS: Hammonasset Beach, April 28, 2019
Walk MS: Fairfield, May 4, 2019
Walk MS: Cheshire, May 5, 2019
Walk MS: West Hartford, May 19, 2019
Walk MS: Simsbury, September 15, 2019