(Getty Images)

An Arizona woman, Jennifer Ashley was eating a salad at Burger King when she saw something she could hardly believe.  Right there in her salad was a razor blade!  She said she immediately showed the manager when the incident happened on Wednesday. 

Burger King said that an employee admitted the blade (left on a shelf) accidentally fell into a tub of lettuce.  The company says razor blades are not allowed in or near food preparation areas.  The employee has since been fired.  Ashley says she received a refund and a free salad.  She says she doesn’t plan to press charges.  She just wants people to be aware of what they are eating, even in a restaurant.

(Click here to view the pic if you're on a mobile device)